You have various options for installing LED bars:
- To install LED bar(s) in existing T5 or T8 waterproof tube sockets, we offer special holders.
- Silicone feet. They allow you to install LED bars very simply, e.g. on the transverse or longitudinal struts or even on the cover plate.
- Our lamp housing is manufactured in aluminium to a modern-looking design and has a very slender cross section. It is particularly suitable for open or glass/acrylic-covered aquariums and can be individually configured with our LED bars. The free choice of fastenings means it can be flexibly used as a side-mounted lamp, suspended lamp or as a frame-mounted lamp as well as inside the aquarium cover.
- With the LED adapter profile, JUWEL and EHEIM aquariums can be upgraded very quickly to a modern LED lighting system. The existing conventional T5 or T8 batten fittings can be replaced 1 for 1 and the cover plates retained.
- Should you decide not to choose any of the above fastenings, then mounting brackets (eco+) or screws (PRO²) are included with the respective products and can be used to install the LED bars directly.
- Among our "individual and replacement parts" you can find everything you need for a customised installation.
Following you can see photos made by our customers showing customized and individual installations of our LED bars.