Thanks to its fine ceramic membrane, the CO2 diffuser made of stainless steel dissolves up to 98% of the CO2 in the aquarium water. The resulting tiny CO2 bubbles spread easily and are ideally absorbed by the aquarium plants.
The recommended working pressure is 1.5 bar (22 psi).
Tip: It may take several hours for the ceramic membrane to flow through optimally and release the CO2 bubbles, as the membrane first has to soak with water. You can accelerate this process by watering the membrane for one night in a water bath before use.
- High quality and replaceable ceramic membrane
- Made of 316 stainless steel
- Compatible with 4/6 mm hose
Scope of delivery
- Transparent suction holder
- Transparent tube 150cm
- Stainless steel diffuser
- Ceramic membrane
- Total height 195mm, 265mm or 385mm
- Diameter diffusor head 24mm
- For glass thicknesses of up to 20mm