The optional CleanCover provides splashwater protection and is made of highly transparent, ultra-thin, impact-resistant plastic. It also protects your LED bars from limescale and dirt deposits and is very easy to clean.
Recommended where LED bars are used within a closed, moist cover or on open aquariums without cover plates.
Advantages and characteristics:
- Click&Go - quickly installed and removed without the need for tools
- Manufactured out of glassfibre-reinforced polycarbonate (PC). The material is impact-resistant, flexible, ultra-thin, UV-stable and highly transparent.
- Keeps limescale and dirt deposits off the LED bar.
- Makes cleaning simple and problem-free, with no risk of damaging the silicone coating.
- Also suitable for use with mounting clips.
- Installation: CleanCover clicks into the longitudinal groove in the LED bar. If mounting clips are used, CleanCover runs smoothly OVER them. Then the protective film must be removed.
Cleaning advice / tips:
- Wash CleanCover with lukewarm water.
- Dirt and other deposits can be removed with a soft cloth or sponge. A microfibre cloth moistened with plain water cleans well and is largely scratch-free.
- Other suitable methods: Household cleaners such as vinegar (acetic acid)/vinegar essence diluted in water, mild soap solutions (detergents) or plastic cleaners approved for use on PC
- Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth to avoid water marks.
- Any mechanical cleaning system, e.g. brushes etc., is not suitable because it will scratch the surface. The use of corrosive cleaning materials and sharp-edged objects must be avoided because they could damage or scratch the surface. Cleaners containing solvents can cause the surface to become matt.
? Compatible with all our LED bars, including previous models.
! Installing lamp housings with black retaining clip bridges and 4x eco+ LED bars is a little "fiddly". It is possible but tight.